Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whine Less : Breathe More





Sometimes I get bogged down with the superficial. I stress about money, about my job, about my worth to others... things that don’t matter when youre dead.
I get anxious about my future and it manifests quickly in lack of sleep, irritability, disorientation, lack of focus and searing pains in my shoulders and back. I multitask too much, I get distracted, everything was due YESTERDAY and sometimes I get so busy.... I do nothing but shut down.

I have one goal for February... BE POSITIVE. My one aim for this month is to see the good in every situation. Every negative thought will come with a positive and annoying little pip-squeak sidekick that will simply not go away! :o) That sidekick is called faith, hope, happiness, resolve, perseverance, and love.



“Fear less, hope
more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love
more, and all good things will be yours”

“The positive thinker sees the
invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the
impossible.”



Look at the bright side!

I still have a job.
I enjoy the company of those I work with
Im still making more money than I ever have before (even with the across-company paycut)
Im healthy
My family are all safe
Im about to move into a house with my boyfriend
Im in love
Ive been entrusted with more responsibility at work
I have a new car that cost me nothing and I can explore my state even more
I have the truest friends
The weather is beautiful
Im performing better at school because Im passionate about it
My little sister is arriving very soon to spend time with me.
I have so many demons locked away that taught me the greatest life lessons
....and who I don’t have to battle anymore.

.

No comments: