Monday, July 20, 2009

BRAVERY - The Monday Project

Brave.

Brave.

Is that what you really want me to be?

Why not?

I mean, if I truly was brave, there would be a million things I might try to achieve that would seemingly leave you behind. Your tenure in my world may lapse.

Never truly.

Why?

Because you’ll always remember me as the one who gave you license to be brave.

Would you mind so much if I was brave by following you?

Of course not.

Really?

Really. I’d be flattered, in fact.

But...

But what?

What if I followed you, only to find that I wanted to change my mind, and do or be something else?

Well my dear, you’d truly then be the bravest, but you’d still in fact be following me, and oh! what an honour to be privy to such a thing!

Oh... this IS true isn’t it?

Yes.

Thank you

You’re very welcome, as always.

I love you, heart.

I love you, soul.

In response to The Monday Project



.

2 comments:

kate said...

Oh this is so nice! Thanks for playing along, we will be posting all the responses up soon.

This is really lovely, and makes me feel braver just reading it! And the ending was a lovely suprise :)

sophie said...

What a great dialogue! And how very encouraging to those of us who might need a little bit a push to be brave.

Thanks for playing along.